Updated: Jan 30, 2020
This Quick and Easy Cauliflower Risotto is perfect for a weeknight meal. I paired this with my Air-fryer Pork Chops with Brown Butter and it was a big hit at my house! This comes together so quickly and easy making it a go-to side for many meals in my house.
1 bag of frozen cauliflower rice, thawed
1 small onion diced
2 tbsp olive oil
2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
2 tbsp of heavy cream
2 cups of Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
Parsley for garnish
1. Place bag of cauliflower rice in the microwave for 2 minutes to warm and thaw.
2. Place the cauliflower rice in a strainer and allow the excess water to drain.
2. In a large pan saute onions in the olive oil.
3. As the onions start to become translucent and the garlic and saute until fragrant.
4. Add in the cauliflower rice and saute for 3-5 minutes on medium-high heat until cooked and hot. Be careful not to overcook, it will get too soft.
5. Add heavy cream and sprinkle in Parmesan cheese and stir constantly to create a sauce.
6. Toss the cauliflower gently to make sure all of it is coated and season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with parsley and ENJOY! 😋
Try this recipe at home and let me know what you think! ENJOY! 😋