RECIPE: 2 8oz packages of cream cheese 3/4 cup @Splenda or another no calorie sweetener 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream 1/2 cup frozen raspberries or strawberries 🥣
1. Combine the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, in a medium sized bowl. Using a hand or stand mixer, mix at medium speed until soft and smooth. Using a rubber spatula scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for 1-2 minutes more.
2. Add in the heavy cream and mix at low speed to combine liquid. Increase speed to high and whip until the mixture is thick and firm with stiff peaks, 3-5 minutes. 3. Place mixture into a zip-top bag, removing all air and pushing mixture into one corner of the bag. Cut the tip of the bag off, creating a hole the size of a nickel.
4. Pipe / squeeze cheese cake mixture in to 6-8 small glasses or ramekins.
5. Refrigerate until the filling is firm and cold, about 1-2 hours or overnight. 6. Add fruit to a bowl and heat until defrosted and soft. Add 1 tablespoon of Splenda and a squeeze of lemon. Mix together with a fork mashing into a purée.
7. Spoon over cheesecake cups, garnish with small mint or basil leave and ENJOY!😋