It's #TacoTuesday 🌮 BUT this recipe isn't tacos... 🤣 It's Enchilada Stuffed Peppers 🌶️ And they are good!
This recipe comes together very quickly and reheats perfectly for meal prepped lunches and dinners. Pair it with salad greens and sliced avocado or some guacamole and you've got a delicious meal!
1 medium onion diced
2 lbs of ground beef
1 packet of Taco Seasoning or 2-3 tablespoons of taco seasoning blend
1 can of Red Enchilada Sauce (I used Old El Paso)
1 can of Diced Tomatoes with Chilies
1 bag of Mexican blend cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. On a sheet pan lined with foil or parchment paper, spread out veggies in a single layer so that they cook evenly.
3. In a small bowl or measuring cup mix the oil and vinegar with a pinch of salt and pepper. I don't add a lot of salt because the vinegar adds enough "salt" flavor for me.
4. Drizzle the vinegar mixture or the veggies and using your hands, toss the veggies to make sure they are evenly coated with the mixture.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes until veggies start to look like they are getting "dehydrated"
6. Turn off the oven and turn on the broiler and broil veggies for 3-5 minutes with the door open. Make sure you are watching them so they don't burn, but you do want just a bit of char on the tips of the veggies.
7. Serve veggies hot or cold and Enjoy! 😋