When meal prepping for the week this is one of my go-to recipes for many many reasons. Here's a quick list of why it's always on my menu and should be added to yours.
1. It's a #onepotmeal
2. It's quick and easy
3. It's only 8 ingredients, 4 of which are probably already in your refrigerator or pantry. That means it's a great option to help keep you on budget.
4. It's low carb and nutritious, so it''s perfect for not only Keto but anyone who needs to monitor their carb/sugar intake.
4. Did I mention delicious? 😊
SERIOUSLY it's so good and easy to make people refer to it as "Keto Crack" LOL, not the best name but hey I didn't make it up. There are tons of recipes floating around the web, but my recipe is by far the best I've tried... 🤣 REALLy tho it is. I like to make sure all of the flavors are well balanced and bursting with flavor. Check out my version of this recipe by clicking the link in my bio ☝️ and let me know what's your favorite one-pot meal in the comments below 👇.
1 tbsp. coconut oil or whatever oil you prefer
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1-inch knob of minced fresh ginger
2 lbs. ground pork
2 tbsp. sesame oil
1 medium onion, diced
1 16oz bag of coleslaw mix
2/4 cup gluten-free soy sauce
1/4 cup of rice wine vinegar Optional Ingredients for serving:
1 tbsp. Sriracha
1 green onion, thinly sliced
1 tbsp. sesame seeds
1. In a large skillet or wok over medium heat, saute onions until they begin to get translucent. 2. Add garlic and ginger and cook 2 minutes more until fragrant.
3. Add ground pork and cook until no pink remains.
4. Add in 2/3 of the coleslaw mixture and stir until it begins to wilt down and combine with the meat mixture.
6. Add last 1/3 of cabbage and sesame oil and stir to combine, cook until cabbage is tender about another 5 to 8 minutes.
7. Serve hot and garnish with green onions, sesame seeds and sriracha for a little heat. Enjoy!😋
Tips: * This can be served over sauteed cauliflower rice, regular rice or wrapped in lettuce leaves. * Feel free to swag the pork for ground chicken or beef and all veggie stir-fry.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram @cooking_with_alligator_pear for recipes and more!
Try this recipe at home and let me know what you think! ENJOY! 😋