Updated: Aug 26, 2019
This recipe is quick and easy and can be served as a side or as a main dish. 🍚 10-15 minutes from freezer to table, how can you not love that?
Recipe: • Riced frozen cauliflower medley (I used @GreenGiant brand) • 1-2 tablespoons olive oil • 2 garlic cloves • 1 teaspoon greater fresh ginger • 2-3 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce • 2 eggs, beaten, scrambled and chopped 1/4 cup chopped onions Sesame oil (optional)
1. Heat teaspoon of oil in a large non-stick skillet.
2. Cook onions and garlic until translucent and set aside on a plate.
3. Scramble eggs and chop into small pieces and add to onions. Set aside
4. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in pan and add cauliflower veggie blend. Stir frequently on high heat to dry and heat through.
5. Add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and grated ginger, stirring until fragrant and mixed in good coating all of the “rice”.
6. Add in the eggs and onions, and serve.
7. A drizzle of soy sauce and sesame oil can be added to taste when plated.
* To make this a more hearty meal add chicken and/or shrimp and Enjoy!😋