This is a quick and easy soup that sure to be a crowd favorite! It’s full of flavor and an easy way to sneak those veggies in. Great by itself for lunch, a midday snack. Kids and husbands will be asking you to make this again and again!
One of my favorite side dishes for a meal is #soup and this yummy 🧀cheesy bowl is full of healthy broccoli. My family has already requested I make this again. This recipe doesn't require a lot of ingredients and you don't need anything fancy.
I bought a huge bag of broccoli and a huge bag of Mexican cheese blend from@samsclubbecause I can incorporate them into so many recipes. Talk about getting a bang for a buck! 💸 How are you saving money during this time? Share some of your tips below 👇🏼
If you make this recipe don't forget to tag me! I'd love to see it! Click the link in my bio to get this quick and easy recipe. Enjoy! 😋
This rich and hearty soup is perfect for meal prepping for the week. The recipe below will make 8-10 servings depending on the size of your bowl 😉
2 tbsp butter
1 medium onion, chopped
16 oz. fresh or frozen small chopped broccoli
4 cups of bone broth or canned chicken broth
2 cups of shredded Mexican blend cheese
1 cup whole milk
2-3 minced garlic Cloves
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 cup water
1. In a stockpot, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and saute until softened.
2. Add in broccoli and saute until slightly softened.
3. Pour in chicken broth and simmer until broccoli is tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Reduce heat, and stir in shredded cheese and stir until melted.
5. Pour in milk and stir.
6. In a small bowl, stir cornstarch into water until dissolved.
7. Stir slurry into soup; stirring frequently, until soup thickens.
8. Remove from heat, serve hot with a sprinkle of cheese on top and Enjoy!