Recipe: 2 pounds of ground beef 2 gluten-free taco seasoning packets 3 large avocado 1 lime 1 medium tomato 1/2 cup chopped red onion 1 tsp balsamic vinegar 1 pinch of salt and pepper 1 tsp @Splenda or sweetener of your choice Sprinkle of cayenne pepper to taste 1 shredded Mexican blend cheese green onions to garnish -optional
1. In a medium pan brown the ground beef.
2. Drain off excess fat and add taco seasoning according to directions. Simmer until sauce has thickened and has coated the meat. 3. Cut avocados in half and remove seed. With a spoon scoop some of the inside out leaving about half an inch from the sides.
4. Place scooped avocado in a zip-top baggie with a squeeze of lime and sprinkle of salt and pepper. close bag removing all of the air. Using your hands' smash avocado mixture until smooth and creamy. 5. De-seed the tomato, dice, and place in a bowl. Squeeze in 1 tsp lime juice and add onions, balsamic vinegar, Splenda, salt, pepper and sprinkle of cayenne pepper to taste. Mix well and set aside.
6. Carefully spoon ground meat mixture into the avocado halves and top with cheese and tomatoes.
7. Take the mashed avocado mixture and push it down to one corner of the bag. Cut a small tip off the baggie and pipe avocado cream on top of the avocado taco bowl and garnish with chopped green onions. ENJOY! 😋 .