We love salmon in this house! I buy a huge filet from @samsclub for around $20🤗 I also had a handful of Brussels sprouts leftover so I decided to try cooking them a little different than my usual. These are shaved and oven-roasted with grape tomatoes under the broiler. This whole meal was done in the oven. I guess I wasn't in the mood to stand in front of a stove.
Give this recipe a try it’s quick and easy of course😁, healthy fast food☺️all of the cooking details are on my blog and don’t forget to tag me if you make it, I’d love to see your dish! Enjoy!😋
For the Salmon, I used my favorite recipe, BUT I have not been able find the Mango Chutney so I substituted it with a Peach Mango Marmalade. You can use Peach, Mango or an Apricot jelly or preserve and it will be just a delicious. you can find the Salmon recipe details here:
Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe:
2 cups of Brussels Sprouts 1-2 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar
8-10 grape tomatoes cup in half
Salt and pepper to taste Avocado or Olive oil
1. Cut ends off the Brussels Spouts and slice across in thin ribbons. Use you fingers to gently brake apart the slices.
2. Spread shredded sprouts on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Drizzle on the balsamic vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. 4. Place the tomatoes and toss and spread evenly on the baking sheet.
5. Broil on low setting on top rack with oven door open for 3-5 minutes. Until you begin to see tomatoes wrinkle and sprouts begin to char.
6. Remove the pan a toss the mixture, spread evenly again and roast for another 3 minutes. 7. Serve with your favorite meal.
Sign Up For More Recipes & Tips Below